The first part will take place on Friday 11th December, from 16:00 to 20:00, where the participants of the program will have the opportunity to:
– attend a series of practical seminars in current subjects of knowledge in digital technologies, stock market management and the capital market, as well as,
– learn about the Operations, Services and Digital Infrastructure of the Athens Stock Exchange Group and the objectives of the program.
At the end of the first workshop, participants, either individually or in groups, will be asked to complete a questionnaire (which will highlight the business mindset, skills and motivations) for their evaluation, in order to select those who will work in the next part in groups on major challenges that the capital market ecosystem face (and related to the general or specialized thematic units of the program) under the guidance of the organizing committee and with the aim of solving them.
The second part will take place in early January (the exact date will be announced soon) where the participants of the program:
– will attend a more intensive training program (about 5-6 hours) where they will learn in-depth about the various thematic units as well as they,
– will work in teams on the Innovation Challenges receiving specialized guidance and feedback from mentors and industry experts and will submit their proposal, which could be implemented by the Group.
At the end of the second workshop and after having evaluated the proposal submitted, the teams that will be selected, will continue in the next part.
The third part will take place at the end of January (the exact date will be announced soon) where the participants of the program:
– will work closely with mentors and industry experts and will receive specialized guidance on the proposal they are developing, as well as they,
– will present their complete proposal to the executives of the Athens Stock Exchange Group
At the end of this part, the teams that will be selected, will continue to work with the organization at a later stage